How to locate an Orphaned/missing request

Adrian Simpkins

Hi

Earlier today whilst I was raising some test calls to checkout a script our live MSB instance URL became unresponsive - I was in the process of raising this to the Support Team, but it appears that the instance is now responding as expected.

However, I raised 3 calls (references available if needed) but I can not see these in the Request List at all, but can see them in the My Services User Portal under My Requests. I have tried searching for these request(s) but can not locate the calls when searching.

How would I locate these 'orphaned' requests and get them back into the request list to action please?

Many thanks

HI James thank you for the above shortcut.

Is there anyway to identify calls that are 'orphaned' and we do not know the reference assigned to the call at all? For example a Customer raises a call, and the BPM failes - would these just show in the Request list for a User to pickup and then assign to a Service/Team etc?

Many thanks

On 4/26/2019 at 3:04 AM, Adrian Simpkins said:

For example a Customer raises a call, and the BPM failes - would these just show in the Request list for a User to pickup and then assign to a Service/Team etc

HI @Adrian Simpkins,

Regarding the failed BPMs, on the following forum post I have a report that you can download which shows you the broken BPMs.   There is also a link on one of the comments to how to fix broken BPMs.