we have many time zone to manage at least 6, for each I've created a working calendar and a service level, now the issue I'm facing is that the SLA are not correctly assigned, the assumption is that the sla has to be choosen based on the company AND the site. Also consider that each service have potentially all the 6 sla;
here are some example
image.png.4ada1926915e8d74df086f88705cd2df.pngimage.thumb.png.a3e0b8846731b53cea36ccff5d07c7a8.png

image.thumb.png.c0d8b49d7ec5a74e34eff9e9ab1b2441.png

Hi @Giuseppe Iannacone,

At a glance, it looks like the "Company" and "Site" criteria need to be moved to the "ANY of these conditions" can match region.

From my logic the way it's currently set up it is doing this...

Where the request type is Incident
AND the Priority is Critical 
AND the Company is "Datalogic do Brasil LtdaAND the Company is "Datalogic USA, Inc.AND the Company is "Solution Net Systems, Inc.
AND 
Site is "JundaiAND Site is "QuakertownAND Site is "Sao PaoloAND Site is "Telford"

But I am assuming you want it to do something like this...

AND the Company is "Datalogic do Brasil LtdaOR the Company is "Datalogic USA, Inc.OR the Company is "Solution Net Systems, Inc.
AND 
Site is "JundaiOR Site is "QuakertownOR Site is "Sao PaoloOR Site is "Telford"

Better to test it first, but take my word with a grain of salt, I could be wrong... try putting both the "Company" and "Site" criteria into the "ANY of these conditions can match a try" region.

Thanks,

Samuel

@samwoo Thank you Samuel (I really appreciate it and hope to meet you at the Insight) for the reply you described perfectly the scenario

AND the Company is "Datalogic do Brasil LtdaOR the Company is "Datalogic USA, Inc.OR the Company is "Solution Net Systems, Inc.
AND 
Site is "JundaiOR Site is "QuakertownOR Site is "Sao PaoloOR Site is "Telford"

the point is that it's not clear to me if the "ALL" criteria is an "AND" and the "ANY" criteria is an "OR"!!!

Hi @Giuseppe Iannacone

I just wanted to confirm with set of rules you are editing/using.

There are the SLA rules that are used for applying the SLA and there are Service Level rules for applying the Service Level after the SLA has been applied.

The SLA rules can be seen once there are more than one SLA assigned to a Service.  

image.png

It might be that you are looking to set up a rule here just for the company and site to set the correct SLA based on timezone.

Then, within the Service Level Rules (for example in your screen shot above for 4h Service Level) you should only be looking for the request type and priority for your conditions.

Let me know if that helps.

Regards,

James

• 2 weeks later...

@James Ainsworth i'm still not able to understand the rule logic, could you explain me how it works... for example this screen shot to me means:
(Request type = incident) AND (priority=critical) AND (company = (Datalogic do Brasil OR Datalogic USA OR Solution Net System)) AND (site= (jundiaj OR Quakertown OR Sao Paolo OR Telford))

Am i understanding correctly or not?

and also how are evaluated the "All of these condition must match" and "Any of these conditions can match"?
I mean "All of these condition must match" must match but in addition it will evaluate one of the "Any of these conditions can match"?!?
could you help me to clarify it better?

image.png.0b87c375a6044303db61c74899437e7d.png

On 4/12/2019 at 5:24 PM, Giuseppe Iannacone said:

(Request type = incident) AND (priority=critical) AND (company = (Datalogic do Brasil OR Datalogic USA OR Solution Net System)) AND (site= (jundiaj OR Quakertown OR Sao Paolo OR Telford))
Am i understanding correctly or not?

Yes, correct.

On 4/12/2019 at 5:24 PM, Giuseppe Iannacone said:

how are evaluated the "All of these condition must match" and "Any of these conditions can match"?
I mean "All of these condition must match" must match but in addition it will evaluate one of the "Any of these conditions can match"?!?

Yes, correct.

It appears to me that you do understand the rules logic afterall :)