No Services to select

chrisnutt

Hi All,

I am setting up a new service and a new user that supports only that service. I am encountering less than desirable behaviour when this person puts in a customer in a new request who does not subscribe to that service. Hence we get the attached. If that can't be stopped somehow, it's fine, but how can I stop the progression at the point in the attached? I do not want this person to be able to raise a ton of requests without an associated service.

Thanks

Chris

NoServices.png

@chrisnutt

We have a branch node in the Progressive capture to ensure in our case a Service Catalog entry is populated, if not it returns to the Service form and will not let them progress.

I do believe there is also as setting which can be done system wide to enforce Service selection as well. 

We do it in the Progressive Capture element in order to allow us to enforce this or not based on the the services we are supporting.

Cheers

Martyn

2 hours ago, Martyn Houghton said:

We have a branch node in the Progressive capture to ensure in our case a Service Catalog entry is populated, if not it returns to the Service form and will not let them progress.

@Martyn Houghton you might find out that if the PCF ever goes via that route you will get a message during progressive capture stating that the PCF is poorly formatted and it won't work. Basically, what I am trying to say is that you can't loop in PCF...