Tasks visibility for Service Desk Manager

Giuseppe Iannacone

Hi @Giuseppe Iannacone

At the moment, a Manager can view the activities for any of their managed staff.  A manager is set on the user profile for each user.  To view the tasks for one of your managed staff you can select the User option from this menu option on the Activity View and then select the user.

image.png

The Group option does allow for the selection of a team, but it currently will only show tasks that are assigned to a team, but only the tasks that have not yet allocated to an individual user within that team.   We are investigating options for improvements in this area.   

Regards,

James

On 10/11/2017 at 12:17 AM, James Ainsworth said:

At the moment, a Manager can view the activities for any of their managed staff.  A manager is set on the user profile for each user.  To view the tasks for one of your managed staff you can select the User option from this menu option on the Activity View and then select the user.

Thank you @James Ainsworth you are referring to the user profile management

image.png

or the team's manager?

image.png

2 hours ago, Victor said:

@Giuseppe Iannacone I have edited your reply and blanked out the email addresses in the screenshots. Just to make you aware, our Hornbill forums are public so we would advise not to post possible confidential information (such as an email address).

@Victorthank you i will pay more attention the next time

Hi @Giuseppe Iannacone

We will always do our best to progress these requests for new features and functionality.  It is one of the great aspects of our continuous deployment where we can provide new features that everyone can benefit from.

I'll let you know once there has been some progress with the planning in this area.

Regards,

James