Facility to Save a ProCap part way through completiong

SJEaton

Hi

Some of our ProCaps are quite lengthy forms that managers will need to complete so we were wondering if there were any plans or a suggestion could be put forward to add the facility to save a ProCap part way through completion and return to it later ?

Sam

@SJEaton

At the moment, I do not believe there is an option for this.

One thing we raised was the ability to trigger additional Progressive Captures during the processing of the request, as we do not always know what information is needed until latter in the process, though this was aimed at analysts for integration purposes.

Would your progressive captures lend them to being broken down into stages, so the managers could at least complete a stage at a time? 

The only other way I think you could do it at the moment would be break the process down into separate requests, each with a separate section/part of the process and linked back to a parent request.

Cheers

Martyn

Hi @SJEaton

This is being discussed internally.  We are working on a feature that does something similar with a Post or Comment within the workspaces where if you close the windows or navigate away from the workspace before completing your post/comment, it will maintain your entry for the next time you visit that workspace.   We are seeing if the same logic can be applied within Progressive Capture.  Possibly not something that will be available in the short term, but definitely worth investigating to see what we can provide.

Regards,

James

• Like 1

@Martyn Houghton we would love to be able to trigger another ProCap during the processing of a request to capture further info as we definitely have situations where certain info isn't known until further down the line!  I've been trying to use extra details fields for analysts to complete once info is known but having problems with this so an additional ProCap would be great.

Sam

• 5 years later...

Hi, I know this was an age ago but the saving of forms part-way through completion is still something that we receive feedback on from our customers so it would be good to get a status update on whether this is still a viable, future enhancement or not?  Thanks

Sam