IE11 and SSO - Select needs 2 clicks

nasimg

We use IE11 with SSO, I've noticed when select the identity provider (due to being a multi-domain organisation), we press "Select" twice.

All other browsers  (Safari, Firefox, Chrome) only need one click.

Although most staff try a second click (after the first one) - its something that shouldn't happen.

identity.PNG

Nasim,

I expect this is some oddity in the IE11 behaviour, as far as I am aware this does not occur in Edge either otherwise I would have expected it to be reported before. Although its sometimes possible, we are very reluctant to put "hacks" in to deal with IE11 issues because it can cause problems for other users.  If we can replicate the problem this end we will see if its possible for us to do something

Gerry

Gerry

Thanks for prompt response.

Hopefully you'll see the issue in IE11 - I consistently get it on my personal windows 10 laptop.

Regards

Nasim

• 3 weeks later...

Great News  - I have found staff waiting for something to happen after the first click......so definitely need this to be fixed asap.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks this looks like it is indeed fixed in Internet Explorer 11 - if you could make the select button look more "button" like that would be my other wish with SSO and IE11

• 8 months later...

Hi @Victor

Do you know if the select button was made to look more like a button in IE11?

Currently in IE the top part of the button disappears - feedback from our new customers is that they think it means select the tickbox below and they don't click on "select"

Nasim

IE Select Button - SSO.PNG