Error - Logging Calls

colind

Hi

We are new to Service Manager, having only gone live on Monday

Today when we attempt to Log Incidents, Service Requests or Change Requests the following error message appears

Any advice greatly received

Many Thanks

Hi colind,

I'm not sure if there has been a problem with the image upload but I cannot see the details of the error you mention on the post.  If you can post it up again I'll take a look.

Regards,

Dave.

• Like 1

Thanks for the details, this is a more general error that covers a number of possible errors during the logging process.  The exact details of the error should be shown within the server log files.  

If you are a Hornbill Administrator, you can log into the administration application as detailed here https://wiki.hornbill.com/index.php/Administration

Follow the navigation to "System -> Monitor -> Log Files" , click on EspServerService.log and then tick the "Error" option it should highlight any errors as you log a request.

If you get errors during the logging of a request then please attach them and I'll investigate for you.

If you have any questions/problems let me know.

Regards,

Dave.

Hi Colin,

We have identified an issue with the most recent upgrade that seems to have been causing your issue, we are running this through our internal QA systems now and we will push an update out to you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Dave.

Guest Paul Davis

Hi Colin, I'm circling back on this to confirm that as Dave mentioned there was a problem resulting from the recent update to your instance and that this has now been resolved.