When using "Quick Requests" there is no service associated to the request

Tina.Lapere

When I log a call from within the Collaboration suite then select to use a quick requests template the call seems to drop the service that I had selected and therefore I comes in not linked to a service and then can't be seen by the customer.

I appreciate this say BETA by the side but I wasn't sure if this had already been spotted?

Also can someone help explain how this function is meant to work - I use this lots in Supportworks but this is obviously different.

Many thanks

Tina

Hi Tina,

we hadn't pursued this feature since it went into the product some time ago. I'm guessing that the Service form is before the Summary and Description form and once you click on a template it only maintains the information within that template.

Something that is likely to supersede the templates is the new Service Request Catalogs. These feature should be available in the coming weeks. Keep an eye open for the Harry Hornbill Notifications.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi James

I've added the Service option into the progressive captures for the 'Raise New' option in the suite so I can then select the relevant option - my problem now is it seems to jump and miss out nodes. Can you help point me in the direction of they this I please as I'm getting rather confused.

Thanks

Tina

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Tina,

If you are now using the Service's Request Catalogs, each item in the request catalog can have its own progressive capture. This allows you to design more specific progressive captures that are unique to the request that is being raised. What happens in Progressive Capture is that once you reach the Services form and you select a Request Catalog item, it will jump to the specific Progressive Capture that has been allocated to that item.

I would be interested to know how you are getting on with this feature. There is also some documentation and a video about this feature here which may help.

• Victor changed the title to When using "Quick Requests" there is no service associated to the request