Emails showing blank in To field but are still being delivered?

Hi All

I have noticed that any of our emails we send to people we connect to a request appears to have a blank 'To' field but the email still gets delivered. On a number of our processes we offer the option to connect another user so someone can view the request in the absence of the person who raised it / comment etc. However I have noticed that the To field in the outgoing emails specifically for this function are blank, but the emails are still being delivered. image below shows one of the last weeks connection emails. In the bpm we connect the extra person as 'Interested' then send the connection email to any 'interested' connections on the next node (2nd image shows one of the bpms flow)

Any idea why it is blank please?

Many thanks as always

image.png.7ab56fa8440f434219d3b54ba6717754.png

image.png.81f71d331c4a98cb26b65b824f589a1a.png

Hi Adrian,

I'm wondering if the users (connections) are being listed under the BCC option.  The To field is not mandatory as we need to allow for when the BCC field is used and you don't want to expose any of the recipients to each other.  Using the BCC field for connections can make sense, especially if the connections are external contacts, they may not want their email shared with other customers.  

• Like 1