Update Request -> Service

Can you confirm is not yet possible to update a request against its type, as far as I know you can only move from a service to another but only within the same request type.
It often happens that a user selects a catalog item that is an incident but for us is instead a service request.
For example the user as the password expired and enter an "error issue" catalog item which is opened as an incident while it is a service request from an ITIL perspective.
Any idea?
Also is there a way to open a generic request and then apply the request type after... for example after a response period a generic request taken in charge by an analyst became an incident or a service request.
If I'm not wrong this capability is available on the Enterprise version of the platform or am I wrong?
thanks

image.png.80c045ad7efd8b03976502cff4b1a646.png

@Gerry would you be so kind to clarify my request or address it to the right person?

On 15/04/2024 at 11:41, Giuseppe Iannacone said:

Can you confirm is not yet possible to update a request against its type, as far as I know you can only move from a service to another but only within the same request type.
It often happens that a user selects a catalog item that is an incident but for us is instead a service request.
For example the user as the password expired and enter an "error issue" catalog item which is opened as an incident while it is a service request from an ITIL perspective.
Any idea?
Also is there a way to open a generic request and then apply the request type after... for example after a response period a generic request taken in charge by an analyst became an incident or a service request.
If I'm not wrong this capability is available on the Enterprise version of the platform or am I wrong?
thanks

image.png.80c045ad7efd8b03976502cff4b1a646.png