New Intelligent Capture Test feature - not picking up changes in a form unless it is published

Hi,

This is a great new feature which is really helpful.

However when using it this afternoon I was unable to test any new form fields I added to my form without publishing it first despite saving the changes first.

It works really well on a form with changes when they are published to a test service.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Can this be reviewed please?

Thanks

This is not happening in my tests, the only way I can prevent updated nodes from appearing correctly is to make a change with the test still running and use the restart button, rather than stopping the test and starting again which is the expected behaviour.

@Steve GillerI have refreshed my tab and it is now showing again.

This is what I see.
When I start the test I am asked to enter a username to run the test as and choose the service and catalog item - not sure if that should happen as that does mean I would have to publish the form to see any changes.

image.thumb.png.090dc89a5b9d355fc752c62eca91eead.png

image.png.79a1ce49884593a098f8043a7fe6136e.png

On 28/03/2024 at 18:53, Estie said:

When I start the test I am asked to enter a username to run the test as and choose the service and catalog item

You have a "Select Customer" node followed by a "Select Service" node, so the above is exactly what you should see.
You are not being asked to "Running test as" (this is displayed for your information) you are being asked to select a Customer by the Co-Worker Search node.

• 2 weeks later...

@Steve Giller - By  'username' I meant customer as that is what we enter for the customer.  Despite that it was not previously working without publishing the form first.

Last Friday this seemed to start working for me as expected ie testing without having to publish the form.  Hopefully it will stay that way.