How to un-suspend a Request

Sam P

I am finding that if a request is due to have the Suspend node expire when its outside of the default Working Time Calendar nothing happens, even when the next working day resumes.  Can / how can I ensure that the Request proceeds to the next node at the right time?   

For info in case it matters, the field is populated in the IC using a Date & Time Control Picker that is written to custom field 23:

Example below: user specifies "Shift end date / time" as 18/12/2023 19:30:00 in the capture, all previous nodes work as expected, request is suspended.  I expected the request to have moved on this morning but its still suspended.  

Thanks in advance for any tips on how to move this on at any time of day (this particular one relates to account security so is quite important).

image.png.4b8dcc1ba3548d5c0d7769c2d69a46fd.pngimage.png.ba55880a72186dac85c4225b93520970.pngimage.png.86517c3063db1304acb84730bec7f5e6.pngimage.png.4f93ff41b5e4a4c79bea1922e81af5c9.pngimage.png.a52a024b2f9b8617bb3fd18ee18907e4.png

2023-12-18 19:30:00 is not a valid Date/Time value:
image.png

You will need to use the ISO format Date/Time string as detailed in the help popup/tooltip in order to make this work.

I would also recommend using the Place Request On Hold option followed by a Suspend->Await Request Off Hold node rather than the Await Expiry, as should the Request not resume at the expected time for any reason you have the option of taking it off hold manually.

2 hours ago, Steve Giller said:

You will need to use the ISO format Date/Time string as detailed in the help popup/tooltip in order to make this work.

Thanks @Steve Giller although it doesn't explain why it works perfectly in service hours?   If I were to add a Date Formatter node do you know what the coded Output format should be?

2 hours ago, Steve Giller said:

I would also recommend using the Place Request On Hold option followed by a Suspend->Await Request Off Hold node

And thanks for this...think this would work better than the current setup :)