Wait for Status Change - Error parsing period

Good morning,

I don't know if this is a defect or a user error, but I've had a process that's been in place for some time now with no changes made, and today there has been an error with it. I have a Wait for Status Change node that is used if there is a Delivery Date set against the Human Task. This Delivery Date is used in the Expire Period field.

image.png.36c104ae580974a095fd948488d6936d.png

Here is the question on the Human Task:
image.thumb.png.610627c301263a7430c1f86495701376.png

When the Business Process gets to the Wait for Status Change node, this error occurs.

image.png.439c1abef2a6a96228aaf28ddbc7b385.png

I checked the value of the Human Task question and it's:

image.png.869c19a36622ad27c84ddcc79d838994.png

So I then checked the help for that Expire Period field in the Wait For Status Change node, and it says this:

image.png.04d48a13a1e569b8bd8dfa33db0b2e8a.png

If I am reading that right , I cannot use a Date/Time value in here... I need a duration. But I cannot see any utilities that can generate a Duration between the current date and the Delivery Date... The closest I can see is Cloud Automation -> Utilities -> Get Date Difference but none of the outputs appear to indicate the duration. 

image.png.47a1f6b6cfb36463949421e4768e96c1.png

What can I do to solve this?

Thanks,

Samuel

image.png

Thanks @Steve Giller for the information, that is useful to know. I may have to consider storing this in a Simple List but I can't remember how Human Task questions handles Simple List values, whether the list will display the name and the selection made by the user stores the value or the name... might need to have a play.

However I was wondering what @Steve G thinks of having a new Cloud Automation node for this, or update the existing Cloud Automation -> Utilities -> Get Date Difference node to produce the Duration in ISO 8601 Format?