Request Templates

Jim

@Jim this is an oversight on our part. That documentation should be retired, the templates were a feature we thought of having back in the early days however, since then it was rendered obsolete by progressive and intelligent capture mechanisms. Request Templates have been deprecated and retired and no longer exist in customer instances. You can use intelligent captures to achieve what the templates would have provided.

• Like 1

Ahhh. How would you suggest a 'template' format within intelligent captures? in Support works when our users would submit regular change requests they could define there own custom templates for this, I don't see how a user would be able to do this within an intelligent capture? 

even if it was a service offered separately where they requested one to be made, How might I go about that for a per user basis?

2 minutes ago, Jim said:

even if it was a service offered separately where they requested one to be made, How might I go about that for a per user basis?

If you're prepared to go to the lengths required of having individually-tailored forms for specific Customers, you could create a Catalog Item using their bespoke Intelligent Capture and use the Request Catalog Visibility functionality to ensure that this CI was only visible to that User/Team/Organisation