Unable to resolve task as team member

Jamie Talbot

Hi,

I have an issue where I've created a team and started to make it so tasks are assigned to the team rather than the owner of the ticket, but people within the team now cannot resolve the task unless they have the super user role because no other role allows them to resolve it.

Is there a way to make it so team members can resolve tasks assigned to teams they are apart of?

Best Regards

Jamie

@Steve Giller I have a similar issue, usually the tasks are assigned to a team, but the team members cannot reassign to another team the task.
this usually happens when a team escalate the request to another team, all the created tasks cannot be edited and assigned to the new team, unless it is assigned to a specific Owner.

It seems like there's no more the possibility edit the task assignment vs another team, while I'm sure this was available some time ago (couple of months maybe not more )

1 hour ago, Giuseppe Iannacone said:

I have a similar issue, usually the tasks are assigned to a team, but the team members cannot reassign to another team the task.

That is correct (although not in any way connected to Task completion) in order to re-assign the Task you would need to assign it to yourself first.

There are some changes around Task re-assignment in progress, however the previous ability to re-assign is no longer available as the Re-Assignment Rules detailed on the Activities documentation were not being enforced, which has been corrected.

• Thanks 1