Giving access to a service domain

Dave Longley

I have created a new service domain within my instance Called for example ABCDE. Below are the settings which I have set: 

image.png.f93e6612166be91ec5f9791a71d446a1.png

I want to associate this new domain with a specific set of staff so that they have access to this via the employee portal. I have created a new site called for example ABCDE (these users in this site will have access to this new domain) and I have copied the existing Self Service User and Basic User role and created the following roles ABCDE Self Service User and ABCDE Basic User Role.

I plan to associate the two roles ABCDE Self Service User and ABCDE Basic User Role to the appropriate staff but the question I am not sure on is how do I grant the following roles: ABCDE Self Service User and ABCDE Basic User Role access to the new service domain? 

@David Longley I think the confusion here is that you're looking to use Roles.

Services are associated to Service Domains, and Users are Subscribed to Services.

If you're looking to have a specific group of Users who can see the new Service Domain you will want to Assign the relevant Services to the Service Domain (in the Service Details under the Service Portfolio) and then Subscribe the Users to that Service.