Background image not responsive

Alisha

Hello,

We are in the process of designing our Employee Portal and have noticed that the background image is not responsive to the browser size. Is there something I need to do to make it responsive? I noticed that if I select one of Hornbill's backgrounds (any of the below) the image is responsive.

Many thanks,
Alisha

Hornbill backgrounds.png

Hi @Alisha,

The image is adapted to fit the image horizontally. If the image is too small for the screen size, it will grow distorting itself and if is too big it will shrink. The Hornbill images are 2000 pixels width.

What is the problem exactly you are having with the image? Why are you saying is not responsive?

Thanks,

Daniel

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @Daniel Dekel @James Ainsworth,

I've had a look at the Wiki page and resized the image to 1024x317. I then changed the image size to 1024x768 using white space above and below to make it the recommended size. The original image is 2245x696. However, we are still having issues getting the image to fit. It keeps stretching the image or it's partially hidden. What settings should we be using for the Placement, Repeat Image and Vertical Align?

The image also doesn't shrink according to the browser size.

Many thanks,
Alisha