Incident updates via email not showing entire body of email

James Gallally

Good morning,

Another day, another question :unsure:. I am updating an incident via email (which works) however not all of the content of the email is being displayed. The total email length is 95 lines long, but you can only see the first 38 lines in the incident. I have copied and pasted the entire email in manually as an update and that saves/displays all of the content of the email. I have expanded out the email as much as possible. If I click the Open Post option, it opens a new tab and shows the same amount of data. The only way I can see the entire content of the email is by clicking the options button and select View Email in a new tab. 

1065979128_2021-01-2910_30_20-(1)IN00101433-Hornbill.jpg.733e41a3c2724370aca07a4202916030.jpg

Is there away to view the full content of the email within the body of the incident?

Thanks

On 1/29/2021 at 11:00 AM, James Gallally said:

Is there away to view the full content of the email within the body of the incident?

No. It only displays that amount to keep the timeline a bit more tidy. As you said there is the option to View Email.