Add Attachment fields query

Jeremy

When you have an 'Add Attachments' node what does the Attachment title do? As I have set this as below:

image.png.42d1df09e79433fadfeb5c1d48adf427.png

and in the resulting request it appears as:

image.png.df4d9a03e50a8210277ffeaacc1131e2.png

My assumption would be that a part or all of the uploaded file would reference 'Risk Assessment'?

Hi @Jeremy

The attachment title and info message that you specify are purely labels that appear during the Progressive Capture. Their content will not appear anywhere on a logged request (though that's potentially a nice feature request that I will pass on to the developers).

There isn't actually much difference between the two labels in terms of functionality -  one appears on top of the other - and you could use Wiki Markup to format them differently to emphasise different points to the end user who is presented with the attachment form during the logging.

image.png

Kind Regards

Bob

@Bob Dickinson OK, thanks. Maybe the title Attachment Title is misleading, we have a form with 5 upload nodes and it would be good for us to know which upload relates to which node/question after this has been logged to make it easy for the interested parties to view the correct attachment.