How to set status of the service on mobile app

Michael Sharp

Hi all,

Can't seem to see how to make impacted/unavailable system messages on the mobile app?  I can see the service icons have the status symbols but no way of seeing the comment that goes with it?  Am I missing something?

Also tried this as a service portfolio banner but couldn't see it in the catalog items view?

Mike.

• Victor changed the title to How to set status of the service on mobile app
  • 2 weeks later...

@Daniel Dekel we can now see the service status thanks but only after going into a specific service and doesn't show the further detail.  Is this something you guys are working on?  The likelihood is mobiles are potentially more likely to be used in the event of a system outage (so would be a good addition to the app).

Regards,

Mike.

Hi @Michael Sharp,

What do you mean with "doesn't show the further details"? Are you referring to the Status details? We do display it.

Regarding the fact that it doesn't show the status details in the services list is because there isn't enough space to be displayed. That's why we display a distinctive icon so that the customer will see and go to the service view to see what is wrong.

Cheers,

Daniel. 

On 6/16/2020 at 8:20 AM, Daniel Dekel said:

Hi @Michael Sharp,

What do you mean with "doesn't show the further details"? Are you referring to the Status details? We do display it.

Regarding the fact that it doesn't show the status details in the services list is because there isn't enough space to be displayed. That's why we display a distinctive icon so that the customer will see and go to the service view to see what is wrong.

Cheers,

Daniel. 

Got it thanks @Daniel Dekel - one thing I'd say is the "unavailable" icon is yellow and not red and the status within the service page doesn't appear to update unless you clear the cache?

Regards,

Mike.

7 hours ago, Daniel Dekel said:

Hi @Michael Sharp,

The colours seem to match correctly. Yo have three different colours:
Green - for  Active or Available

Yellow - For Unavailable

Red - For Impacted

This is the same in the Desktop and the Mobile apps. Do you see this differently?

Regards,

Daniel.

Hi @Daniel Dekel see below yellow triangle when the service is marked as unavailable. This should be red I think?

B70E2466-23CA-489F-BFF6-45BE05C2AE41.jpeg

Also @Daniel Dekel the icon updates without a cache clear however the service message does not.
To replicate the issue I have browsed to the catalog list, changed the service status on HB and re-entered the catalog list multiple times and it has not updated in the same way the service icon does straight away.

Mike.

86CA7BFA-2618-4204-BE64-0FE89C0D96F3.jpeg