Project Manager Tag button

Ann

Hi.  On creating a project in Project Manager in the right hand corner there is a series of headings, they are, Update, Documents, Attachments, Project Links, Project Stakeholders, Project Tags and Audit History.  However several of the projects only display Update, Project Stakeholders and Audit History, please would it be possible to advise how to add the further headings?  For example I need to add Project Tags to projects that are missing this heading.

PM Headings.png

@Ann thanks for your post.

The project manager for each project has access to several settings from the right hand side when viewing a project. One of these is to determine which tabs are visible for the project. These can be turned on/off accordingly.

Alex

Screen Shot 2020-05-05 at 16.36.13.png

Thank you Alex and Steve.

If a project manager decides not to include certain headings, for example Project Tags, are we able to over ride that choice and add it to the project within the admin tool please?

@Ann Once a project is created, the project manager can show/hide individual tabs on that project as many times and whenever they need to. This is shown in the screenshot I posted.

The image that @Steven Boardman has provided of the admin tool shows how you can set the visibility of project tabs at the template level. 

So for example, I create my project template and I enable all tabs. Whenever a new project is created using this particular template, all project tabs will be visible. I can then go into the individual project as the pm and hide some of the tabs, then show them again at a later date.

It's designed this way so that a PM can hide/show different sections of a project depending on where the project is in its lifecycle and what the next actions are.

Alex