Request List search function question

Nikolaj

Hello support,

I would like to have a search for our user helpdesk where they can find all calls from a customer doesn´t matter what status the call have.

I found something but i cannot save this search like it is. here is an example... i would like to save also the advanced options in the search but without 

a special customer is this possible? Hope that make sense to you.

Regards

Nikolaj

image.thumb.png.2006aee0d1c98fc898472c1d61db9d82.png

Hi Nikolaj,

Each Co-worker has a profile and on the profile there is a Service Manager tab where you can access all the requests related to that user.  To quickly access this you could use the Global Search to find the user, then click on their profile and view this tab.  Is this the kind of thing you are looking for?

image.png

Hi @James Ainsworth

Thanks for your answer. Our Helpdesk know that view but they told me there are too many clicks to get to the result. 

If we could save the filter with advanced option like mention in the screenshot then it would be just enter the name and you get the list of requests.

image.thumb.png.2006aee0d1c98fc898472c1d61db9d82.png

Best regards

Nikolaj

@Nikolaj You can't save an incomplete Advanced Filter.

If you create a view of all requests you can just type the Customer's name into the filter to show that customer's requests. Depending on how you have Supporting Services set up the All My Services may provide that functionality without having to create a fresh view.

Alternatively, if you click on the Customer's name in any request list view this will open the Customer's details and there is a Requests tab where you can view All/new/open/on-hold/resolved/closed requests for that customer.