Closure category not being set by node

Gary@ADL

Hi Guys - we have some quick log processes, and as part of this we have some workflows which automatically populate the resolve text, category, and then close the ticket,

recently (last month or so) we have noticed the closure category is not being populated? the node hasn't changed, and looks correct, so not sure why this isn't working?

thanks

capture.PNG

Hi @Gary@ADL

I am unable to replicate the issue.   

Can you double check if the closure category you're setting still exists, or maybe it has been updated? 

Did you try to edit the BPM node where you set the category, and set it again?

Can you see any error?

Regards

Armando

image.png

Hi @ArmandoDM - no we do not get any error messages, and yes ive double checked the categories and they all exist (theirs approx. 13 different ones), I know its going down the correct path, as it sets the appropriate resolution text, ive also tried to edit the node where I set the category and tried again, but this still hasn't resolved,

thanks

Hi @Gary@ADL,

for the request where the closure category is not set, can I ask you to check if the columns h_closure_category_id and h_closure_category are being set in the table  h_itsm_requests ?

I'm trying to work out if its a UI issue or a database issue.

Also, would it be possible for you to provide a request ID this happened in the past week ?

Regards

Armando

• Victor changed the title to Closure category not being set by node

Hi @ArmandoDM - ticket number is: IN00121219  - I have just done this one now,

we use this process a lot, it has 15 nodes which each set the closure category (depending on the input it receives), then again separate nodes to set the closure text. the text setting nodes are working ok and the text is being applied, so we know its going down the right path,

as pictured no its not appearing the database, also not appearing in our reports etc,

thanks

Capture.PNG