Catalog Item not running BP

Steve Giller

No matter what I do, I can't get this catalog item to run the correct (or, it seems, any) Business Process.

I'm pretty sure this is my mistake, but I can't see it ... any help is greatly appreciate it.

Screenshot 2017-05-05 12.01.28.png

P.S. The BP is saved and active!

The Item is set up as above, to replicate I log a job under that Service/Item (either from selfservice or the live portal) - the ProCap works properly, but nothing in the BP seems to action.

The BP is an early test and appears as follows:

Screenshot 2017-05-05 15.01.29.png

As you can see from the second shot, the call is logged correctly but nothing appears to be happening from that point onwards.

Screenshot 2017-05-05 15.03.06.png

Guest Mohamed

@DeadMeatGF

Just to let you know, in your BPM definition you haven't defined any checkpoints and it's only one stage, therefore the HUD won't display
In addition, we've uncovered an issue within the admin tool that we are currently investigating and will update you with the progress of this as soon as possible

Mohamed

@DeadMeatGF

Apologies for this some rouge code made it out to live, this has now been corrected and i have added something to fix the issue with any effected Processes, if you open them in the BPM editor make a small change like move a node then save and activate it should save in the correct state allowing the process to be spawned with error.

Kind Regards

Trevor Killick