Separating Notifications out

gwynne

Currently notifications outside the workflow do not distinguish between the individual or team. What I would like to see happen is notifications that can be tuned to do so. This will reduce email traffic. So I can turn on a notification saying when a ticket is reassigned to an individual an email gets sent out as well as a if you are a added as a member a email gets sent.

The main reason for this we want the notifications but not on a team assignment level as all jobs initially get sent to 1st line meaning those people get constantly spammed. Plus due to certain managers being in groups for view ability I don't want them to also get emails due to team assignment.

I know this option is currently not available, but hope it would be considered a possible functionality change

Regards

Gareth

Hi Gareth

User being added as a member and assignment can product notification as documented here: https://wiki.hornbill.com/index.php/Notifications

Or are you asking for this to be expanded to only on analyst assignment you get a notification and not when its assigned to a team?

Does that help?

Kind Regards

Trevor Killick

• 1 year later...