Impact not showing in timeline

HGrigsby

In our change requests the impact doesn't save in the timeline after they have been assessed and the impact isn't showing in the screen when you are assessing the change.

image.png.33e2d2f4c30b05ccc52e39ce77610688.png

This makes the BP fail on a node that updates a tag on a card with the impact.  It happened to us a couple of times last year and has started happening again today.

Anyone else seeing the same?

Helen 

@HGrigsby, yes looks like we've spotted the same thing. Impact Assessments are not working after the latest release; this has happened before.

I reported it in the linked but we have a default Impact of Medium which kicks-in if the impact Assessment fails.

Needs fixing ASAP

Hi @HGrigsby

Thanks for posting... I've been investigating and from what we are able to understand it appears that some Impact records may be missing a 'status' value (despite the Admin UI showing as 'Active') as per screenshot.  The effect of the missing status means that the Impact name may not be shown on the assessment popup and will not be stored against the request when an Impact is identified (the impact id will still be stored against the request as expected).

The immediate fix is to manually edit the impact status value within the Admin UI and ensure that all of the Impacts you expect to be Active do all have a status of 'Active' set.  We will be looking to correct this data from our side as soon we are able to, but should you make the updates manually this will prevent any further issues.

If you have any questions just let me know.

Kind regards,

Dave

Screenshot 2024-04-26 at 15.31.40.png

However I confirm I could go into the Assessments directly (not from the search) and while all the statuses show as active, when opening, they were not so I have re-set as Active and saved and will check next week if this restores the impact assessment outcomes.

I accept your confirmation that this bug/nuance was inadvertently introduced in a release 😉

@Berto2002 We came across this while investigating this morning and this looks like the same kind of issue... if you select the default option '-- filter by status --' in the drop down list does it show the active questionnaires you are expecting to see?  If so then if you edit an entry I'm expecting it will also have no status selected.  Will be investigating that further now but looks like a similar fix that needs to be undertaken.

@Berto2002 I had exactly the same as you, couldn't search for assessments got a 404 error and then couldn't see them, then found that the status was blank until edited when they reappeared again.

It stops our change process when the impact doesn't populate correctly.

@David Hall Hope that this gets fixed soon.

Helen