Request still stuck on hold following recent patch

Hi All

I have come across 2 requests that are still stuck on hold since the patch fix last week. The 1st one I just took as probably a hangover, but have come across another one stuck today. Anyone else seeing this still?

Many thanks

Adrian

When you say stuck on hold, do you mean it has passed the date the analyst listed as the release date; and thus needed to be manually detected and released?

We have had a support ticket open for the same for about 6 months and it's been improving bit by bit but we also saw two this week. SDesk have a filter to detect these and manually release daily if they occur.

Did you notice if the two you had issues with had previously been resolved and reopened? Both of ours with this issue had so I reported it as a possible problem area on the ticket.

• Like 1

hi Rob

yes sorry should have come off hold at 1.53pm today - interestingly it is a reopened request. I thought there was a patch fix for this last week or the week before and I have seen a marked improvement in the number of requests getting stuck (as in only the two I have mentioned have got stuck since that patch). All other requests have come off hold correctly.

Maybe the patch fix i saw was for another issue with on hold / off hold.