Google sheet integration failing

LawesD

Hello, I've got a fair few failed processes around google sheets integrations. Failing to fetch Spreadsheet ID.  
It is the same issue as this previously reported problem but the resolutions steps that previously worked are ineffective. 

I can find and link the account, it finds the required sheet and it DOES work temporarily - reselecting the spreadsheet in failed BPMs and restarting them still writes a new line to the spreadsheet in question.
After closing and reopening the node's options (in both the main workflow and failed ones) the spreadsheet ID field is empty and the error reappears. So some kind of retention issue?

image.png.451e3ebf7795d8dda48ba11b7df0e095.png

On the list of failed workflows you can check the version number:
image.png

If this does not match the version where the spreadsheets are being updated, this will be due to a configuration change between the versions.

Thanks for the Reply Steve, yes when I say the integration is working I mean the google sheets are actually still being updated. However opening either the current workflow or one in progress, still generates the error despite evidently being able to find the spreadsheets shared with it. I've just got fingers crossed that the error is a false negative.  

Video demo attached if it helps.