How to refresh the data written to a card if the scheduled date for a change is amended

Hi All

We have some changes where since it was raised the dates for implementation has changed. We write the schedule imp date to our card as it is raised which will then be discussed at the next CAB meet. How would we refresh the data set in the card to reflect the changed imp date? Could I setup a custom button perhaps to refresh it as I note we now have the custom button function now available in the board.

Many thanks !

I have this set in the workflow at key points:

1. Schedule is added to the card as soon as the schedule is added to the CR by the implementer in the CR build (after a wait for schedule node)
  2. Schedule on the card is again updated after the change manager's quality review (even if not changed); in case the CM moves it
  3. Then schedule action is locked down so only Change Manager can alter it
  4. After authorisation, we have a task that sits there waiting for the Implementer to "start implementation" and in that task they also have a button to "re-schedule" which unlocks the schedule, allows an edit and then sends to the change manager to review. After that review, the card again updates if authorised.
  • Like 1