Service Manager Category/Closure Category Filtering

Hi,

Sorry, this may seem like a lot to ask for, but I don't think any of these would be overly difficult to implement? 😜

When filtering via Service Manager Category and Closure Category, it appears to be using the code ID rather than the Code Name, despite having to select the code name from the profile tree.

This has caused issues for us this week as we have reimported our profile tree where we have updated a load of the Code ID's (but none of the Code Names)

Could the filtering be changed so that it looks at the Code Name instead of the Code ID?

Additionally, could I also raise an enhancement for the closure category filtering to include the below options which are on the category filter:

image.png.7caddff3db4ff2f9c468938d63925993.png

Currently, it only contains Is and Is Not

image.thumb.png.e518989ea3b3dbfcc62326ce0f2d541b.png

Also, it (I think) could work better if the contains and does not contain filter options are free text rather than having to select a profile code? Currently, we use Service Manager Reporting to use wildcard filters such as looking for codes that contain the word '%performance%', whereas this could be done on the service manager filtering instead which allows you to open any requests there and then from the request view. Not only is this an easier way to filter but means you get matches across different codes rather than having to select multiple codes from the coding tree and filter seperately.

• 3 weeks later...