Help explaining random failures in updating a custom field

LawesD

Context: answers from human task capture fields get updated into a custom field and then sent out via email template.

Issue: About 15 of 70 emails from the node in the far right went out without an updated custom field simply showing {{.H_custom_d}} in the email text. No pattern discernible.

All I can think of is that one node hadn't completed it's function before the next was started in some of these cases and that I should give it a break in between? But I might be projecting a human the need for a breather and a cuppa tea onto a computer. Any ideas?
image.thumb.png.8bb7f8ef12e91fea2838bb91f3c3a4bd.png

26 minutes ago, LawesD said:

All I can think of is that one node hadn't completed it's function before the next was started

This is an issue we are aware of. We have ruled out the above as a cause, the issue being that as this is intermittent without a discernable pattern it becomes tricky to reproduce and test any fixes, but we have made significant progress and are working hard on progressing this.
We will update when we have more information.

@LawesD We're experiencing this as well, as a workaround I manually added a node that introduces a delay of 1 minute between the Human Activity node and the email being sent node and that seems to do the job albeit you need to wait a minute obviously, so I thought it must have been a timing thing too as you suggested.  @Steve Giller how would we know when this is fixed so that I can remove the workaround?

• Thanks 1