Advanced Search - how to limit by Domain?

Sam P

I have just implemented our first additional domain and am navigating my way through service subscriptions, supporting teams etc.  I have logged in as a test user in the new domain and using the Advanced Search in the Request List view, I can search on the following shared items which I would prefer to be separated by domain - have I missed a step?

Categories - I can see all categories for both domains
Catalog items - I can see all catalogue items for both domains, including some catalog items that are retired and also some that are in Services that have been retired and hidden

There are rightly no requests in the results but I'd just rather the domains couldn't see each others items.

I'm not sure I fully understand what you've said above - particularly 

22 hours ago, Sam P said:

I have logged in as a test user in the new domain

Can you explain what you mean here - I'm not aware of the ability to log into a specific Domain - you can view a specific Domain.

Secondly, the Documentation states that

Service Domains are used to define business areas where related services will be made available to users who will consume the services.

and the Request List View is for Users who support the Services, which is a very different scenario.

21 hours ago, Steve Giller said:

I'm not aware of the ability to log into a specific Domain - you can view a specific Domain.

@Steve Giller My poor terminology - what i meant was I have logged in as a member of a supporting team that only supports services attached to the new service domain

21 hours ago, Steve Giller said:

the Request List View is for Users who support the Services, which is a very different scenario.

Thanks

I think I still have the same question remaining and that is whether or not I can limit the Advanced Search Categories and Catalogue Items to only those supported by the logged in user? 

Additionally could you let me know if its possible to prevent / hide this option of being able to request access to tickets that a user does not support?  I realise the owner of the ticket may just ignore/say No, but I would prefer to not have the option in the first place
image.png.024d2354274a5a08606587bc0f2753fb.png

Thanks for your advice as always