Direct link to document in the customer portal

Hi All

I am looking to set a direct link to a document in the customer portal. The book mark link available in document manager refers to live.hornbill.com/mse and this of course is in the customer.hornbill.com/mse domain. I have the document working and available in the Document tab in the portal, and have pointed our external customers to that tab to use the document but ideally i want to put a direct link in the IC so is auto downloads the document like in the employee portal. Is it possible to do this? I tried the Wiki / Academy to read up on the customer portal but the links to that document appear broken.

Many thank as always (apologies I still can't see the Customer portal option in the Topic list)

@Adrian Simpkins
We post them under "CRM & External Customer Service & Support" as there is no 'Customer Portal' topic.

I am hoping the new Knowledge Base facilities will allow us to easily select documents on the request and the customer will be able to see and access the linked document directly from the customer portal.

Hopefully, there will be an update on this at the March HUG meeting.

Cheers

Martyn

• Like 1