Buzz Question Widget

will.good

Hi,

We are going to be launching a few new pages of our portal to our customer base soon and had an idea for an enhancement.

It would be useful (for us to measure portal feedback, but for other users as Buzz questions, I'd imagine) if there was a widget that we could collect adhoc feedback in / ask set questions.

Simply we would like for it to be able to ask a question and record an answer (via dropdown, radioset or the other options we use currently in ICs)

For example:

How have you found our Portal Self Help Guides?

• Very Useful
  • Useful
  • Needs More Work

And so on...

In terms of collecting this data, I'm thinking a table that would collect the below information:

Date received (date and time they have answered the question)

Question (the question that was set at the time they answered)

Answer (the answer they have provided)

Answered By ID (user ID of the person who has submitted an answer)

I understand this can be configured in the Request Feedback in Service Manager... but we are expecting customers that are using self-help to not log a request, so it would be helpful to collate information another way from this group and potentially quite a powerful simple engagement tool.

• 1 month later...

I've moved this to the Employee Portal section as this appears to be about an Employee Portal widget, however this is not existing functionality and I am not aware of any plans to introduce this.

There's no reason why you could not create this as its own Catalog Item, using the Intelligent Capture to ask the questions and gather responses and the Request to collate the data, store it as required and then report against it.