Co-workers in Timesheet Manager

Hi All

I have a manager of a number of staff who is able to see their team data under the team tab on Timesheets. However, when viewing the coworker timesheet he currently sees an archived previous team member who retired last year, and no other team members. I have gone into the archived user and removed the manager from the profile in Hornbill but the archived user still shows in the timesheet / Coworkers tab? And I have also updated another active team members profile to show this managers name, and they are not showing in the Co-workers tab.

Am I correct in my understanding that co-workers should populate if the manager / team owner is set as their manager in their profile in Hornbill? And when I removed the archived users manager name to be blank should this still show / should an archived user show?

Timesheetcoworker.JPG.931d35630500f03c3a63a8b8d8d53f62.JPG

Many thanks

Adrian

@Adrian Simpkins thanks for your post.

The second tab that you've got highlighted in your screen shot shows you the timesheets of coworkers that you have visibility of. This has nothing to do with the manager field in a user's profile.

To configure timesheet visibility, you can do so here in the admin area:

image.png

Alex

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies Alex, I think I had another post where James replied and called you it incorrectly (just saw I replied to James on the previous post and not you) Sorry !

Just as a general follow up to the co-workers setup in Timesheet Manager, I can see in our configuration that it looks like at some point mappings for our imported basic users and full users was created. I can see there is the Generate button which if used will auto generate mappings based on the users manager (that was where I got the setup mixed up previously). We have around 189 pages of configuration setup.

However I do not recall ever hitting this Generate button previously as we have not really used Timesheets greatly. I just wanted to double check that having this data generated for basic users will not impact them in the portal? I presume they do not see anything related to Timesheets but just wanted to confirm this please

Many thanks as always