Data Import Configuration - Instance Stuck

It's been brought to my attention a user in a particular OU hasn't been added to Hornbill. Upon investigation I can see that an instance of the corresponding Data Import Configuration appears be stuck in the "Started" status (having started on 08/01/24).image.thumb.png.683713ef6b60a9e8e5c2184505ab858d.png

This has resulted in new attempts to run this configuration to fail to run and return the error - "Unable to run import, a provious import is still running" (yes, "previous" is spelt like that in the message).

Is there anyway that I can force the stuck instance to stop?

@CraigP  This link and the info below should help you clear the one that is stuck

https://docs.hornbill.com/data-imports-guide/users/ldap/debugging

• Unable to run import, a previous import is still running
    • This can occur if the previous import has failed to complete. Perform a manual (non-scheduled) run of the import from the command line including the argument -forcerun=true. Future imports should now run without issue.

Thanks both, that sorted it!

I do see that old one is still listed in the "started" state though. Are there no issues with that old instance seemingly running indefinitely? Or has it actually stopped and it is just a visual thing?

41 minutes ago, CraigP said:

Or has it actually stopped and it is just a visual thing?

It was always stopped, the issue is basically that something (e.g. a very brief connection issue) prevented the "I'm done" message reaching the Hornbill Instance, and marking the run as completed.

• Like 1