Accessibility options

Smurfy

Hi 
I am having problems with my eyes so have changed the colours in service manager in high contrast options.
I have found a combination that works well for me but the only issue is when in a job ticket the right hand section that contains the service, sla ect has a white background which doesn't change, that means I have white text on a white background which obviously doesn't work.

Please can that background change when you change the background colour or have another selection that you can change it independently? Or another option is it to be black text in that area as default like an email is when you select to email?

image.png.d2809d2394ad1720a67f24dd9824c10c.png

image.thumb.png.d1882720fed99254961079fd055dc093.png

Hi @Smurfy

Have just reviewed this and the issue is that we had a fixed colour background here when it should pick it up from the theme as per the rest of the view.  I've removed this now from the sidebar, it may not make the next update of service manager which is already in beta testing but will be available in the update following that.

Kind regards,

Dave.

• Like 1

One other one I have noticed as well is there is some "black" text I cant change and so I'm having a similar issue as I have a dark background. There seems no way to change this colour either.

The below screenshots are
The list of views and list of snippets.
image.png.97fd7078fb8f3dccf888cd6aa952c70e.png  image.png.492371124c4d743c758b9d247da7c425.png

Hi @David Hall

Sorry to add to this. 
I would also like to change the "unread" colour too. That is a setting across the whole system so whatever has been chosen is the same for everyone. That doesn't work when I have changed my colours. I really am struggling with my eyes at the moment so I would appreciate these accessibility options added to your list :) 

image.png.ac7b0a317073a9e3d89f8e5084dd5b17.png

Thanks for the posts... just wanted to confirm that the update to the request details pane colour and the snippets list text colour will both be fixed in the next SM update.  The row colours on the request list is slightly more complicated as you suggest because they are currently system wide settings.  We've raised a change request to provide a selection form so they you can override the row colours on a personal basis, we'll look to promote that change and have someone look at that as a priority.  Will update you as soon as we have it ready to go into an update.

Kind regards,

Dave.