Routing Rules - toaddress

Malcolm

@Malcolm

As @James Ainsworth says above, consider using the LIKE keyword. You can read more about this here:  https://docs.hornbill.com/esp-config/email/using-email-routing-rules#rule-expression-syntax

As a reminder, a quick search on https://docs.hornbill.com/ for "Email Rules" will instantly find you the above information and quite a lot of other related useful information too - its worth a look. 

Gerry

@Gerry @James Ainsworth thanks for that, very useful.

There is only one "To" address but I changed the syntax to LIKE anyway, but still not working.

Not sure if there is something wrong in my config, though its the same I use for other rules (but my only one using ToAddress).

The only other thing that is different is that I have multiple mailboxes, and this particular rule is expected to affect just one of the mailboxes.

Do routing rules get applied to all mailboxes, or is there something extra I would need to do?

My config below (and attached):

image.thumb.png.baeb8ba987a3c7ae9b2ed3c50c3dddb7.png

routingrules.png

@Malcolm
Thanks for the post. From the logs it appears that it fails to log the call as more than 1 account has the same email address and therefore it cant decide which 1 to use. You should update the accounts with duplicate email to remove the ambugity

2023-10-24 08:01:49Z [INFO]:[SYSTEM]:[8012] Processing auto-e-mail-responder request ... Subject: Re: Test Automation Boom
2023-10-24 08:01:49Z [WARNING]:[COMMS]:[8012] Operation[apps/com.hornbill.servicemanager/arOperation::raiseNewRequest] /apps/com.hornbill.servicemanager/flowcode/fc_ar/raiseNewRequest.js(305): error X1001: Uncaught Found more than 1 account with the same email address.

Kind Regards

Hornbill Cloud Team 

@Malcolm
The check for which user to log the call against will look at the h_email field in the h_sys_accounts table (users).. In your instance the test email address (from ) you used (which was your own) is set against your own user and the admin account.  These can be configured in the Platform Admin -> User section 

Kind Regards

Hornbill Cloud Team