How to center icons in the customer portal

Adrian Simpkins

Hi All,

On our main landing page on our customer portal we only had 2 icons showing to access sub pages / services (we had our Digital Service and People & OD Service only). However I have now added a 3rd icon but I am struggling to work out how to center these in the display. The screen shot below shows how it displays now and you can see the 3 main icon links to sub pages / services - when it was just 2 it appeared centered, but now I have added a 3rd it appears to favour the right hand side, rather than center. 

Any tips on how I could center these 3 icons at all please? i have tried some of the options on each node to center them but it doesnt appear to do what I am requiring

Many thanks as always !

image.thumb.png.27762bd614fdc762ba1c80404f86c5f4.png

Hi @Adrian Simpkins,

I'm trying to understand how did you configure the layout of that page. I asume that each one of the items (Finance/Digital Services/People...) are added as an individual widget, is that correct? Similar to the example.

image.png

From what I can see, it should be aligned to the left. The only reason it would look like is aligned to the right is if there is an extra widget taking one column space that is blank. Cold that be the case? Check in the widgets list what belongs to what and if there is one extra.

Regards,

Daniel

• Like 1

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for the response - there was an extra blank text field in the configuration so I have removed that. However now the screen favour's the left hand side:

image.thumb.png.c06dbde0fa4396714c31b62aba23abfc.png

Below shows where I removed the blank text setup:

image.png.59192f151dd25ae1dc3ce833b1643b69.png

Many thanks