Is there a way to not show both Resolve and Cancel options on front end of the employee form?

Sandip Bhogal

Hi,

We have created forms on the employee portal and once customer ticket gets created they are able to get options like "Resolve" and "Cancel" which i dont want customers to see at all!!

Is there a way for me to hide or delete from the template? Where should i go to remove? We basically dont want our end customers to click on resolve or cancel requests it should be on me to do them as a operator. 

image.png.7ecc11ef973ccb7194f64bf440dc0ae9.png

Would appreciate your help on this, 

Thanks

Sandip

The resolve button doesn't actually let them resolve the request.  This tab appears when a resolution has been provided and it is just a way for the end user to confirm if the resolution has worked.  This is normal for a 2 stage closure process where confirmation of the fix is provided by the customer before closing.  If you don't wish to show this, you could add an automation in your workflow to close the request as soon as it is resolved.

image.png

@Sandip Bhogal@James Ainsworth

There is also a bug (KE00175596) in this functionality where it does not honour/properly update the timers when pausing the timers, so we have had to implement a workaround in the BPM to close the request and not wait for the 2-stage closure confirmation from the customer.

Though you are not able to remove the buttons, we have also overridden the text displays using the translation option to shrink them.

In our case, we want to implement 2-stage closure but need to await a fix.

Cheers

Martyn