Tickets coming Off Hold before the allocated Hold date

Archana

Yes, we are getting this too sometimes. We have logged Premier Support ticket for this.

Did you also see "Max exec loop count set to 1000" repeatedly showing in the logs?

We found it was coming off hold about 30-60 mins after going on hold and I suspect an internal loop in the system which takes about that amount of time to do 1000 iterations and then unholds the ticket.

This is one of several issues I think HB are dealing with relating to on-hold and timers. We've also reported tickets not coming off hold when they reach their time which appears to be related to the start/mark response and resolution timers.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Berto2002 said:

Did you also see "Max exec loop count set to 1000" repeatedly showing in the logs?

Everyone will see that in every BPM log, it has nothing to do with any error apart from the one that says the Workflow has exceeded the maximum number of loops.

• Like 1

I have a similar issue I was going to raise where a call was on hold until October but came off hold early as per below screen shot - I will follow this for an update / solution.

Example below was on hold until 27/10/23 but this just came off hold on the 17th for no reason that I can see

Many thanks

image.png.d71f6d34d843c48abafc94fcde230959.png

• 2 weeks later...