Boards - Some issues that we have been experiencing

Jeremy

We are having some issues with ordering the ticket cards in the Board lanes as they keep moving by themselves and we would like to order the cards within the lanes to be newest first (by raised date) and oldest last (as we understand new tickets will be added to the top when selecting the Board and lane from within the ticket) also potentially by reference number etc if that is possible?

When we add a separator and put cards underneath it they revert back to where they were before when go out of a board and then reload.

Hi,

Looking into this, I can see there seems to be a problem when moving cards down in the same lane the ordering does not seem to saved correctly.  Will raise a defect for this to get this issue fixed.

We currently don't have any options to automatically sort lanes, I've added a change for this to our roadmap however we're unable to commit to a timeframe for implementation at this time

Thanks

Trevor

• Thanks 1

Hi @Nikolaj

I'm not sure this is related to the opening post, the first problem will be because someone interacting with the request doesn't have the Board BPM Access Role, you'll need to add that role to everyone who can interact with it.  I'm not sure about your other post as its not in Boardmanager but Service Manager but it looks like the the BPM you're using is deprecated.

Thanks

Trevor