Database Asset Import Tool - Shared With Organisation

We are looking to undertake a scheduled import Asset information from our own customer site information database into Hornbill and we do not seem to be able to locate in the wiki documentation for the tool how we pass the 'Shared With' element.

In our case we are wanting to pass in the external Organisation ID to populate the  shared with element of the Asset, so when any customer from the organisation log a request they can select the appropriate asset.

The Asset Link import appears to only relate to linking assets together for the CMDB or am I missing something here?

Cheers

Martyn

If you're referring to the Database Asset Relationship Import tool, I don't believe this functionality is catered for:

This tool allows you to insert and update relationships between assets in Hornbill

This doesn't imply to me that relationships between Assets and Users are part of the Tool's scope.

@Steve Giller

Indeed had gathered the Asset Relationship Import Tool is aimed at the CMDB side of things.

It appears the Database Asset Import Tool (https://wiki.hornbill.com/index.php?title=Database_Asset_Import) though aware of shared asset due to the option in the current configuration to preserve sharing information, it does not appear yet to have the ability to include set these relationships up when creating/updating assets. 

I will raise a enhancement request for the tool to support creating and updating 'Shared With' information and link it to this thread.

Cheers

Martyn