Email routing rule - regex help

Alisha

Good morning,

I'm trying to get some emails filed into a specific folder after it's updated the request.

The rule expression I have used is: REGEX_MATCH(subject, '^(Automatic reply:).+(Customer Chase).*$')

Please could someone help me and let me know where I'm going wrong?

Many thanks,
Alisha

2 minutes ago, Alisha said:

I'm trying to get some emails filed into a specific folder after it's updated the request.

Are you saying that the email matches the "Update Request" rule and then you also want it to match another rule to move it to a folder?
If so, that is not going to happen - an email will match the first rule that fits, and then stop.

Hi @Steve Giller,

We have two rules set up. One that updates the request with the automatic reply email, and another rule that moves the email into a folder. However, I now want the automatic reply email to move into a different, more specific folder, which doesn't seem to be working. The original folder still exists for other (non chase) automatic reply emails to get moved into.

Many thanks,
Alisha

5 minutes ago, Alisha said:

We have two rules set up.

Only one rule can apply to an email.

5 minutes ago, Alisha said:

However, I now want the automatic reply email to move into a different, more specific folder

You will need to make a new "Update Request" rule that matches the above and checks for a valid reference, and use the Target Folder options to specify the different folder. This rule will need to run before the more general "Update Request" rule.

• Like 1