On hold configuration - where do we set Reason Required ?

Hi All

We have a global on hold value called Awaiting Customer Response. This was not showing on all services last week so i deleted the existing one and reapplied it. It initially showed against Services as set to ALL, but now nothing showing again today.

When looking at the configuration below it doesnt seem to have anything for setting Reason Required, and the date? Also when looking at the system again today it has disappeared again? Is the reason required controlled via the Auto Update option? And what does the enable suppliers option do ? (NB when you select this it doesn't seem to do anything and I am unable to save changes ?)

Any ides?

Many thanks

image.thumb.png.bee5620a26c8a2cc4fda5f0914e1e34e.png

@Adrian Simpkins

We experienced the issue of disappearing Sub Statuses when changing them to all, which was reported in the post below. Not sure if the fix has been applied yet, as it sounds like you are having the same issue.

As you point out the old option for making reason mandatory does not seem to be present.

Cheers

Martyn

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi All

I note a fix was pushed out for this today but from checking the system there still appears to be 2 issues:

- I am still unable to set a date in a new setup Request Sub status - when comparing an existing working on hold reason it is setup exactly the same but the new one added still has no date to set when I select it as an On hold reason:

image.png.8ebc11b470acdfa910a2d120acf43b18.png

- It also appears that the configuration doesn't hold the All value here but shows in the main list (not sure if this is by design or an issue):

image.png.e2acc76b803103dea3b061b71f20b834.png

But is shows as all in the main list here:

image.thumb.png.5da22c20431f4e68f5adebddfbc9e7c9.png

Many thanks