Report including Project Manager

Ann

Afternoon All

Hope you are all safe and well and had a lovely Christmas.

Please would it be possible for some help with a report to show literally the Project manager of each project we have?  I have attempted this numerous times but my knowledge is limited with linking tables.  I am looking to complete a basic report that would supply a list of all project ids, project names and project manager.  I have tried using the table "Projects" which gives me the Project ID, Project Name but not the Project Manager.

I have tried linking the table "Project Members" but can't seem to get that to bring back the project manager field.  Please would it be possible for any guidance or help with this as it is becoming quite an issue for us now?  Thank you.

Kind Regards

Ann

Hi Ann,

Let me try and help.  The 2 tables you need are Project and Project Members.  You join these 2 using the Project ID.  Once you've done that the columns you need should be available to select including the Project Name and the Project Role (each member of the project is listed with their role).  To remove all other mebers except for the Project you can include a filter for Project Role like %projectManager.

Image of the join below

image.png

Image of the filter so that only Project Managers are returned

image.png