Activities List - View other Users Activities

Mark (ESC)

I would like to view the current assigned activities for other users.

When I click on the available other users I only get the choice to of my own name.  Is there a way to add other users to the drop down to I can see their activity progress.

Is this a view issue, or possibly the way the activities were created ?

image.thumb.png.20d23d4cbd34dc76a2de9370d7d562ba.png

Thanks

@Steve Giller Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. B)

I thought this was the case as my name is listed against the other user profile in the Manager field in Basic Information.  This is pulled through with our AD update/import.

So in theory this should have worked.  I deleted the entry with my name and then added myself manually to this field.  I can can pull down that users name in the user's field.

Previously only my name appeared in the Manager field in Basic Information, now my name appears with my email address in brackets behind it.

It might revert overnight, so will check to see what the situation is in the morning. :)

The AD user update ran at 4pm, and the Manager field in Basic Information for the user has reverted to the AD import state, which shows just my name.

Subsequently I no longer can view their activities in my activities view. 

This might be an unknown issue ?

Thank you.

Have checked our User Manager Mapping settings and they are the same as shown on the link you gave me.

Could it be that "Search For Manager Id" needs to be on, so the Managers Name matched in the Regex must explicitly match the full name in Hornbill. 

image.thumb.png.ed108093e1b757df535a18f3a7abb9a1.png

1 hour ago, Mark (ESC) said:

Have checked our User Manager Mapping settings and they are the same as shown on the link you gave me

Please be aware that the settings on the wiki are examples, and may or may not match the setup of your Active Directory and Hornbill Users.
i.e. If your AD Users are not formatted as CN=lastname\, firstname,* and/or your Hornbill h_name attribute is not firstname lastname you will need to adjust the Manager Regex and/or the Value fields accordingly.
You can check precisely what value has been imported by looking at the User's record in the h_manager field of the h_sys_user_profiles table.