Change Customer Exception Unable to get auto value

Brhow

Hello, 

When trying to change customer in service manager from the request screen, I get a flow code error message. 

This doesn't seem to be isolated to a single service/process as a variety of requests I've tried have returned the same, and its a relatively new development as I do believe it was working fine until recently, though we don't often change the customer after the request is created so cant say how long it may have been. 

Perhaps to do with one of the new releases, though I couldn't see anything in the notes that might relate.  

FlowCode Exception (com.hornbill.servicemanager/entities/Requests/fc_ops/changeCustomer): nodeName: API Call: Update Request; nodeId: a2b90689-8783-4579-bc60-e551fa1e6237; At 569/1: "Uncaught EspMethodCall::invoke: Operation[data::entityUpdateRecord] nodeName: Add Default SL Change Entry; nodeId: bf20118e-38b1-4056-96d0-9b65ebffb403; At 121/1: "Uncaught EspMethodCall::invoke: Operation[data::entityAddRecord] Unable to get auto value [itsmRequestSLMChangeAutoId] for column 'h_itsm_request_slm_changes.h_id'. Failed to query autovals table" throw(e); _fc_node_exec_bf20118e_38b1_4056_96d0_9b65ebffb403" throw(e); _fc_node_exec_a2b90689_8783_4579_bc60_e551fa1e6237

Thanks in advance

Hi @Brhow

I've checked with our teams and there may have been a issue with your instance that could have led to this issue.  The issue should already have been corrected so if you could try this now and let us know if you still have issues.

Kind Regards,

Dave