Feedback

Chris Bardell

Hi All,

Within our BMPs we have Feedback emails that get generated to ask users to log into the Self-Service Portal to completed Feedback on the service they received. These Feedback emails will go out to the users on every call they raise and as you can imagine if a user reports lots of issues, they will eventually get inundated with Feedback emails.

Is it possible to place some criteria to say only at random will it ask for feedback and send them the Feedback emails? Or if there might be another solution to this that anyone can think of?

image.png.c2ed48e869295f15687ee42c1b110394.png

Chris :) 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Chris Bardell said:

Is it possible to place some criteria to say only at random will it ask for feedback

Not possible I'm afraid.

20 hours ago, Chris Bardell said:

Or if there might be another solution to this that anyone can think of?

Might be... but possibly not what you need and not quite elegant... but I'll mention it just in case it might be something usable :) ... you can have a task with 2 outcomes like "Send Feedback" and "Don't Send Feedback" ...then branch the workflow to send or not send the email based on task outcome. This of course means the analyst will have to complete the task and is up to the analyst to decide which outcome ... again not sure if and how it would work for you.

• Thanks 1

Ah that's a shame, having a random generated feedback email would have been great, rather than everyone getting one. I don't think adding a task at the end would be a starter for us, just due to workload / pressures etc. If anything does appear for this I would be interested :) Thanks

@Victor Ah that is a shame too, the Feedback users submit is really useful for Service Improvements and would been good if we could configured it so its random weather the Feedback email went out based possible scenarios :)  It would be the same for our trust unfortunately where adding it as a task at the end wouldn't be an option due to workload and pressures. 
But this might be a good thing to possibly add for the future not sure as to others options on this.

Thanks for getting back to me Victor :)

• Like 2