Removing Skipped Stages

Turning on the feature to hide stages that are skipped (app.bpm.display.skippedstages.hide) doesn't seem to hide the stage but just removes the checkpoints? Is this as designed or is it not working as expected, I would assume that the whole section would be removed?

image.png.98750b1153d6a1250b30850bb6a42643.png

I'm not actually sure if it is possible to skip the first stage.  You will always start at Stage 1 and then within Stage 1 you may skip Stage 2 and go straight to Stage 3 and therefore Stage 2 would not show.  Not too sure about the missing Check Point. Maybe if you skip to a new stage before the checkpoints are reached it will hide these too, which seems logical.  Try adding a checkpoint before the Next Stage  node and see if that displays. 

After doing a test I found that the checkpoints were displaying correctly in the first stage, with the exception of a small UI glitch where the line is not ending at the second checkpoint.  In this example I skipped the second stage, which you can't see.  

image.png

Can you double check that you have added the checkpoints into the workflow on your stage 1.